”Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there.” - Ray Bradbury (from Fahreneit 451)
1) Have you ever fantasized about a person of the same sex?
2) Have you ever had sex with someone of the same gender or indulged in kissing/fondling?
3) Do you find yourself attracted to people of the same sex sometimes?
4) Do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?
5) Have you ever had unprotected sex? When? With whom?
- Yep. The love of my life, on different occasions. <3
6) Do you have any fetishes - including foot fetishes, sadism and masochism etc?
7) How important is sex to you?
- The most important. I wasted it on someone else and completely regretted it. I only want to share it with one person, because I believe she deserves that trust I have for her, to experience me like that. Even with all that I dislike about myself, I know she will treat it as special as I do. Well, mostly :/
8) How important do you think fidelity is, in a relationship?
- So much that it’s nearly impossible to get back.
9) How would you react if you found out your partner were disloyal to you?
- I cried a lot. Me and my sensitivity. Used to it now.
10) How old were you when you first kissed?
11) Are you a virgin? If not, how old were you when you lost your virginity?
- No. 16.
12) Who did you lose your virginity to? What was the experience like?
- The regret. Regretful and pointless. Boring even.
13) Which are the three people of the opposite sex you consider the most attractive?
- Nicole, my love. Mila Kunis, and Emma Stone.
14) Have you ever been forced into having sex?
15) How many sexual partners have you had to date?
16) Have you ever used sex toys?
17) Do you masturbate? How often?
- Yesssss. I guess any day she is on my mind.
18) Have you ever forced yourself sexually on a person?
19) Have you ever had sex with a person significantly older or younger than yourself?
20) Describe a sexual fantasy you would like to fulfil someday.
- I wanna make extremely passionate love, like something to be remembered forever, kinda like how they portray it in movies. But better.
21) Have you ever had a one-night stand?
22) Have you ever had sex with someone related to you?
- Related is so vague xD We’re all “related”. We’re humans n stuff. But no, not in this context.
23) Have you ever picked up someone from a singles bar? - Totally. no.
24) Have you ever had phone sex?
25) Do you browse porn on the internet or on television?
26) Which are the three people of the same sex you consider the most attractive?
- Really none.
27) Have you ever paid for sex?
28) Have you ever been paid for sex?
- Not money. ;3
29) Have you ever provided sexual favors to get anything in return, money or some other benefit?
30) If your boss promised you the promotion you were very keen to get but insisted that you spend a weekend with him, pleasing him sexually, would you agree?
- It says him. NEVER
31) Is there anything you would want to change about the way you look through plastic surgery if you had the choice and could afford it?
- No. But I’m ugly.
32) Would you pose nude for playboy if they offered you $1,000,000.
- I’m a male.
33) Have you ever been part of a sex orgy?
34) Have you ever tried Tantric Sex? Would you like to?
- No. Maybe?
35) Have you ever cross-dressed?
- I think I wore girl sunglasses before.
36) Have you ever wondered what it would have been to be born as the opposite sex?
You know what’s kind of awesome? In French, you don’t really say “I miss you.” You say “tu me manques,” which is closer to “you are missing from me.” I love that. “You are missing from me.” You are a part of me, you are essential to my being. You are like a limb, or an organ, or blood. I cannot function without you.